Here at the ASU REACH Institute, we’re passionate about advancing the education, health, and well-being of children and families. We invite you to join us on this mission.
Current open positions:
Family Check-Up 4 Health is now hiring!
FCU4Health is a health promotion program offering support services for community families that have young children.
Summary of Job Duties
- Complete online and in-person training for certification to implement the program
- Meet with parents to deliver program, using motivational interviewing, parent training, and health education
- Monitor and evaluate progress of families
- Document services provided and communicate with clinical supervisor
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential
Apply via ASU jobs, https://cfo.asu.edu/applicant , Job ID 66523BR.
The ASU REACH Institute at Arizona State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age or veteran status in the University’s services, educational programs, and activities, including, but not limited to, employment by the University. The Office of Equity & Inclusion has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the University’s non-discrimination policies: Executive Director, Office of Equity & Inclusion, Tempe University Center (UCNTRA) 1100 E. University Dr., Building A, PO Box 871304, Tempe, AZ 85287-1304; Intercampus Mail Code 1304. For more information, read ASU’s non-discrimination policies.